Want to book by phone?
+44 (0) 7758 297 428
+44 (0) 7758 297 428
Office 08:00 to 22:00 364 days
To assist you with making a booking here are a few of our frequently asked questions for your perusal.
Q. How do I make a booking?
A. Simply go to www.wwideres.co.uk:
1. Members should login in and new members should initially register and verify* their account, then the booking procedure is as follows:
2. Select from the dropdown an airport location or UK main pickup point.
3. Select your dates and times.
4. Add your email address.
5. Select your age from the drop down
6. Now press the orange "UK SEARCH ONLY" button and you will be presented with a selection of rental choices. (Various filters are available to allow for further refining of your choice/results.
7. Once you are satisfied with your choice press the "next" button associated with your choice, you will now be asked to enter / confirm your details and any additional requirements you may have, such as a child's car seat etc.
8. Finally tick the confirmation of acceptance for the "terms and conditions" and then press "BOOK THIS CAR". You will now be sent an confirmation email, if you can't see it in your received folder please check your junk mail.
For those wishing to book collect worldwide or a UK Collection \ Return point not listed in the dropdown of the UK search please try our WorldWide Service.
We do NOT have a maximum age limit in the UK.
* Verify - You will be sent a verification email to the registered email account, which you must access and execute for your account to be valid and for you to be able to login.
Q. How can I make a change to a booking I have already made?
A. To make a change to a booking follow the next steps:
Q. Can you add extra drivers?
A. UK locations allow additional drivers if the following policies are met:
1. Additional driver meets all renter requirements.
2. Appears at the rental counter with the primary renter. Added at the time of rental.
3. Presents a valid driver's license.
4. Presents a major credit card in their name at the time of rental, or meets the locations qualifications requirements.
An additional daily fee applies for all drivers:
A fee for any additional driver in the UK. The fee will vary by location but averages approximately 10 BP per day per driver based on the location of pick-up
Q. I can find any emails confirming my booking, what should I do?
A. Sometimes emails end up in your junk mail folder so please check there.
Q. How do I change a time and date of a booking I have already made.
A. Using your login data which is your email address and a password of your choosing log in and review your bookings. Then using the edit button amend the time dates and any other feature you may wish to alter and then submit. After a few minutes you will receive an amended booking form with the updated information. If however you encounter a problem please feel free to call or email us here at WWRes and we will assist as soon as we can.
Q. Will there be an additional charge if I am late returning the rental vehicle?
A. There is generally a 29 minute grace period for daily rentals. If the vehicle is returned within 2 ½ hours of the time it was rented on a subsequent day additional hourly charges will apply. If you return the vehicle 2 ½ hours or more from the time it was rented on a subsequent day, you will be charged for an additional day of rental. Please Note: A vehicle that is returned after hours will not be checked in until the next business day. If returning after hours when a branch is closed, the customer is responsible for the vehicle until the satisfactory check in of the rental vehicle the next business day
Q. Does my insurance cover theft and collision?
A. Standard insurance is fully comprehensive for one driver with an excess, the excess varies in different groups, as follows:
Q. Can I add insurance for another driver?
A. The standard additional driver insurance charge is a charge of £10 a day. However this may change between different vendors.
Q. Where in the terminal is the rental desk?
A. Within the information pack you will find details on how to find the rental desk.
Q. When do I pay for my car?
A. For rentals from UK airports you wont need to pay until you pick-up the car. Deposits may be taken for rentals outside the UK.
Q. Free Upgrade Offer?
A. Some companies offer a "FREE UPGRADE" this option can be confirmed at the primary pickup desk.
Q. Why do you ask for my flight arrival number?
A. If you supply your flight arrival number, the provider will be aware of delays should they occur.
Q. What do I do about fuel?
A. Various rules apply here, please enquire at reception as to exactly what is expected with regards to fuel on the cars return.